Ideas that I find in my head, written here ...............

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Investment in the Food Court

Several days ago, I went to the Food Court with friend-friends. The event gathered a normal course. Place at the university where I study now. Place is good and fun. May also be shared with a friend because the atmosphere so comfortable up there.
In fact I see a good investment in the Food Court. There a lot of merchants that also provide various types of food. Necessarily match the spirit of young people like us this. Moreover, it was built near the campus. Who is not interested to stop by and try the food there? Surely all of the campus that usually amounted to tens of thousands of thousands cornucopia there. Morning, afternoon, evening, and of course the night. A good place for investment, is not it?
How do I invest there?
Yes, please build the food court. Easy, is not it?!. So that place is your own. Well, if I succeed to build a place to eat it, live traders waiting-sellers who want to rent a place in the place. Passive income could be right?! But of course you must have a capital of a major. Continue, certainly through the procedures that must be complex and tortuous. Affairs for the procedure, I do not know, friend. What I really do not have the capital to make a place like that. So I submit that it is just an idea.
If the problem how to offer the vendors, I feel quite easy. You can paste posters in strategic places, through radio broadcasts, or through the newspaper. That's up to you.
Procedure makes it a problem, sorry, can not deliver. May be several months or several years after I successfully build the Food Court, I will submit the investment in grief like that place. Please wait ..............
Thanks!

Post a Comment

Followers