Ideas that I find in my head, written here ...............

Friday, March 27, 2009

Good News For You.........

Here is more good news for entrepreneurs ..............

The first is good news because many job seekers in job fair.
Now as many person who interested in the talent search event, such as sing, joke, and others. for example, events in Indonesia have Indonesian Idol, AFI, API, and others. but I do not blame especially on the event for the event. Once again:

I not against EVENTS SUCH. I DO NOT recommend that you did not follow FOR SUCH EVENTS.

I only see the other conditions from the other side, which may be beneficial for you, entrepreneur.

Let's Start .........

Do you see that there is many person who interested to the events such as the above? I think the number could reach hundreds of thousands of participants. One sign that can be seen here is ............................
"Many people who are interested to do in a world instead of the entrepreneurship world".

You surely know what I think!
Yupzzz, that's right. With many person who interested in the art world or the world other than entrepreneurship, there is slow growth in the entrepreneurial world. The competitions will not change significantly. Although, the actual competition of entrepreneurial world is very difficult, but most do not have the feeling relieved that the number of competitors will not increase much.

At least the good news that I can submit the fruit of this thought from my head.

Thanks .................

Post a Comment

Followers